play.minecraft.dk survival server command list.
This is a list of our current commands, that can be used on the minecraft.dk survival server, we will try to always keep this list updated, to the latest version of plugins and permissions on the survival server, there is other features and possible commands that are not listed here, which you can find on our plugin list
Quick command overview:
- /abandonclaim - Delete a claim
- /abandontoplevelclaim - Delete a claim and all subdivisions
- /abandonallclaims - Delete all your claims
- /auction – Get all Auction commands
- /buy – Buy a donation rank from ingame. use /ec to cancel.
- /chairs [off|on] - Enable or disable the use of chairs (right click to use a chair)
- /trust - Grans a player full access to your claim(s)
- /untrust - Revokes a players access to your claim(s)
- /contrainertrust - Grant a player access to your containers
- /accesstrust - Grants a player entry to your claims and use of bed
- /permissiontrust - Grants a player permission to grant his level of permission to others
- /subdivideclaims - Switch the shovel tool to subdivision mode, used to subdivide claims.
- /basicclaims - switch the shovel tool back to basic claim mode
- /buyclaimblocks - Buy more blocks to claim with ingame currency
- /sellclailblocks - Sell claimed blocks back to server
- /trustlist - List permissions for the claim you stand in
- /balance - See your money
- /help - Find help to commands
- /home - Teleport home
- /ch ignore <Player> - Ignore another player
- /kit - Kits
- /motd - Message of the day
- /motd more – Recent news and changes to the server
- /pay - Pay money to someone
- /rules - View rules
- /sell - Sell item in your hand
- /sethome - Set your /home location
- /warp - Warp
- /wis - Gives you item id and name of the item you are holding.
- /wit – Gives you item id and name of the block you are looking at.
- /workbench – Crafting table (Only for Gold-/Diamond rank players)
- /worth - Find the price of the item in your hand
- /spawn - Return to Spawn
- /lolmewnstats player-name - Get stats
Horse specific commands
- /h buy <HorseName> <HorseType> – Buys a horse of the given type
- /h delete <HorseName> – Permanently deletes your horse from your stable and game.
- /h dismiss – Dismisses your horse and it returns to your stable
- /h heal <amount> – Heal your horse for the cost of coins.
- /h help <SubCommand> – Get more help on each command
- /h list - List all the horses you have in the stables
- /h rename <OldName> <NewName> – Rename a horse
- /h summon <HorseName> – Summons the given horse to your side
- /h type – List the different horsetypes to buy
You can auction the item(s) you have in your hand
- /auction info - get info on the current auction.
- /auction start [qty] [price] – Example: /auction start 1 1000
- /auction stfu – ignore the auction spam
- /bid [amount] - bid on the auction running
McMMO Command Guide
All of these commands can be found in game by using the command /mcmmo help
Party Commands http://mcmmo.wikia.com/wiki/Parties
- /party – View information on your current party
- /party create <name> [password] – Creates a party with an optional password
- /party kick <player> – kicks the player from the party
- /party join <player name> [password] – Joins that player’s party. Enter password if needed
- /party quit – Leave the current party
- /pc – Toggles party chat
- /party invite <player> – Invite a player to join the current party
- /ptp <party member name> – teleport to someone in your party
- /party <lock; unlock> – Toggle the lock status of your party
- /party password <password> – Sets a password to your party. Party must be locked
- /party leader <player> – Make the player the leader of the party
- /party disband – remove the party
- /mcstats – View your mcMMO stats
- /mctop <skill> – View the top players in the skill
- /mcability – Toggle ability activation with right click
- /inspect <player> – View the players mcmmo stats (must be close by)
- /<skill> – use to see your current skill level. For example: /archery will display your archery level
To view more information about a skill, including the power ups and perks associated with it, type /<skill> ?
PvE Skills & Combat Skills: