play.minecraft.dk survival server command list.
This is a list of our current commands, that can be used on the minecraft.dk survival server, we will try to always keep this list updated, to the latest version of plugins and permissions on the survival server, there is other features and possible commands that are not listed here, which you can find on our plugin list
Quick command overview:
- /abandonclaim - Delete a claim
- /abandontoplevelclaim - Delete a claim and all subdivisions
- /abandonallclaims - Delete all your claims
- /auction – Get all Auction commands
- /buy – Buy a donation rank from ingame. use /ec to cancel.
- /chairs [off|on] - Enable or disable the use of chairs (right click to use a chair)
- /trust - Grans a player full access to your claim(s)
- /untrust - Revokes a players access to your claim(s)
- /contrainertrust - Grant a player access to your containers
- /accesstrust - Grants a player entry to your claims and use of bed
- /permissiontrust - Grants a player permission to grant his level of permission to others
- /subdivideclaims - Switch the shovel tool to subdivision mode, used to subdivide claims.
- /basicclaims - switch the shovel tool back to basic claim mode
- /buyclaimblocks - Buy more blocks to claim with ingame currency
- /sellclailblocks - Sell claimed blocks back to server
- /trustlist - List permissions for the claim you stand in
- /balance - See your money
- /help - Find help to commands
- /home - Teleport home
- /ignore - Ignore another player
- /kit - Kits
- /motd - Message of the day
- /motd more – Recent news and changes to the server
- /pay - Pay money to someone
- /rules - View rules
- /sell - Sell item in your hand
- /sethome - Set your /home location
- /warp - Warp
- /workbench – Crafting table (Only for Gold-/Diamond rank players)
- /worth - Find the price of the item in your hand
- /spawn - Return to Spawn
Horse specific commands
- /h buy <HorseName> <HorseType> – Buys a horse of the given type
- /h delete <HorseName> – Permanently deletes your horse from your stable and game.
- /h dismiss – Dismisses your horse and it returns to your stable
- /h heal <amount> – Heal your horse for the cost of coins.
- /h help <SubCommand> – Get more help on each command
- /h list - List all the horses you have in the stables
- /h rename <OldName> <NewName> – Rename a horse
- /h summon <HorseName> – Summons the given horse to your side
- /h type – List the different horsetypes to buy
Chess Commands (minigame)
First create a game, using one of the predefined boards. (board1 = XL, board2 = Normal, board3 = Small). Example uses board3
- /chess create game MyGame board3 – Create a new game called MyGame (you can pick any name). game is made on the small chess table (board3)
- /chess list game – View active games running
- /chess list top – View leaderboards
- /chess invite [player-name] - Invite a player to a game you setup
- /chess join – If you got invited to a game
- /chess win – if you opponent have been offline for some time (few minutes)
- /chess tp [game-name] - teleport to a game. use /game list game for game-name
- /chess resign – Give up. Resign from game.
- /chess start – Start the game.
GD Star RatingMinecraft Command Guide,