ban for 0745 (espasi is new name) | Forum | Spacebug Minecraft Server

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_TopicIcon
ban for 0745 (espasi is new name)
June 16, 2017
2:13 pm
espasi
Forum Posts: 3
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

IGN (Your minecraft username): espasi
Ban / mute reason (Copy what your ban message states): well the very first thing was for being rude and inappropriate
Ban / mute date: about 2 months ago maybe 3
Your side of the story (Tell us everything what happened, be truthful): i appealed before but it has been declined for reasons that violate the servers side rules which i understand because i wouldn't want a toxic player on a server that is so greeting and welcoming!, so i would like to tell you guys that i did violate rules and i did bypass by going on different accounts but to be honest that was because i just tried to keep playing i didn't know why but i guess its because the server is just that fun all i really want is to be unbanned on all accounts that are under my ip which you can get by doing /seen and then see the list of my names. My account are all under the names of 0969 and espasi i want all those accounts to be unbanned but i guess you guys dont want players as i specified but most my appeals say iv matured and that was probably to get unbanned as of now i am 14 years of age and i think that im mature enough to not get triggered at little things that shouldn't even matter iv realized that Spacebug smp is one of the best smp's out there and thats why i wanna play on that server and not consider any other so this is my appeal on why i should be unbanned i hope you guys understand where im coming from and please to unban me because this is one of the last things iv considered before the year ends is to get unbanned and start fresh on such an amazing server. thank you space bug community !
When was the last update of the server rules? (minecraft.dk/rules): " Last Modified May 17, 2016 "

June 17, 2017
1:47 pm
[Mod] The_Marauder
Members

Moderators
Forum Posts: 284
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

You were banned, you appealed the ban, your ban appeal was denied. This is your second appeal and no new information has been provided.... No means no.

April 27,2017

0745 said
IGN (Your minecraft username): 0745 but iv been alting on different accounts D: sorry about that btw, alli i want is to be unbanned on all accounts and just have a fresh start thanks!
Ban / mute reason (Copy what your ban message states): (you have been banned) ( it says that on all the accounts ) well basically i was banned on my very first account which was espasi but now the name is 0969 and i got banned for being toxic, i am now way mature (14) and i have come to a realization that the server is just about having fun
Ban / mute date: pretty sure it was well over 4 months, but all in all iv been banned on my main for over a year i think
Your side of the story (Tell us everything what happened, be truthful): to be honest i dont even know why i got banned like yes i understand its because i was toxic but it was just a really dumb thing and im sorry, i spent my time playing on towny servers while banned and non are as good as spacebug, i know iv made perviuous appeals but this is the last time i ask for an unban thanks guys <3
When was the last update of the server rules? (minecraft.dk/rules): "Last Modified May 17, 2016"  

June 16, 2017

0745 said
IGN (Your minecraft username): espasi
Ban / mute reason (Copy what your ban message states): well the very first thing was for being rude and inappropriate
Ban / mute date: about 2 months ago maybe 3
Your side of the story (Tell us everything what happened, be truthful): i appealed before but it has been declined for reasons that violate the servers side rules which i understand because i wouldn't want a toxic player on a server that is so greeting and welcoming!, so i would like to tell you guys that i did violate rules and i did bypass by going on different accounts but to be honest that was because i just tried to keep playing i didn't know why but i guess its because the server is just that fun all i really want is to be unbanned on all accounts that are under my ip which you can get by doing /seen and then see the list of my names. My account are all under the names of 0969 and espasi i want all those accounts to be unbanned but i guess you guys dont want players as i specified but most my appeals say iv matured and that was probably to get unbanned as of now i am 14 years of age and i think that im mature enough to not get triggered at little things that shouldn't even matter iv realized that Spacebug smp is one of the best smp's out there and thats why i wanna play on that server and not consider any other so this is my appeal on why i should be unbanned i hope you guys understand where im coming from and please to unban me because this is one of the last things iv considered before the year ends is to get unbanned and start fresh on such an amazing server. thank you space bug community !
When was the last update of the server rules? (minecraft.dk/rules): " Last Modified May 17, 2016 "  

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 204

Currently Online:
13 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

hairbear01: 562

Dokter_Shade: 394

Mertokile92: 389

SIR_TARDISALOT: 383

Justywusty87: 363

kenneth4655: 287

brotherbud: 232

Pimoost: 189

zanduh: 188

Koolflamez: 177

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 0

Members: 1655

Moderators: 4

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 2

Forums: 15

Topics: 2931

Newest Members:

kyle, llMrXll, Zeitheus, Courtnvyy, Franciscof, Ramonn, BenjaminK, FrederickAb, JanTax, Carlosj

Moderators: [Mod] The_Marauder: 284, [Mod] TheBugBread: 52, [Mod] Blobuscus: 211, [Mod] RKKC: 235

Administrators: [Owner] Spacebug: 596, [Admin] 10becja: 1922