There will not really be any strict rules. Though follow these guidelines to be sure to not get banned or muted.
- - Treat everyone with respect ingame and in the public chat
- - Do not swear or cuss in the public chat.
- - You are responsible for players inside your own claim. Only invite people you trust (admin will not reimburse you if you get stolen from). You can always report a player if you got documentation of grief.
- - Do not grief/steal/scam/exploit – if we find clear proof of any, you will probably be banned.
- - Do not complain about getting killed – this is a PvP server, so people will try hunt you down.
- - No racistic, pornographic, political or religious talk in the chat. Go use a dedicated site for such.
- - Use the channels correctly. (Eg. Trade is ONLY for trade).
- - No use of any kind of client mods. If you are caught in using some mod that gives you advantage over normal clients, you will be perm banned.
- - No Afk pools or Afk rejoin scripts. Trying to cheat the AFK = ban.
The public chat is supposed to be a place where we all can talk and relax – failure to follow these rules, might end up in a ban/mute.
In general: Just use common sense and you will be fine.
GD Star RatingRules,